BigStuf Covid-19 Updates

Last updated May 13th, 2020
What are the newly added camp dates?
All 2020 camps will take place at the Boardwalk Beach Hotel and Resort. If needed, we will add additional dates.

July 8-12, 2020
July 12-16, 2020
July 16-20, 2020* NEW
Is BigStuf 2020 cancelled?
After much prayer and thoughtful discussion, we have made the difficult decision to cancel our June camps. However, we are maintaining three, 5-day camp sessions in July. For groups not previously registered, you may register here.
I was supposed to attend a June camp; can I attend a July camp?
At this time, we intend for all July camps to take place as planned. We would love for you to join us in July and would be happy to transfer any June registrations toward a July camp. We are maintaining three, 5-day camp sessions in July. You can modify your existing registration within the BigStuf registration system.
Should I attend a July camp?
We would love for you to join us in July and would be happy to transfer any June registrations to a July session. As you consider coming to a July camp, please keep the following in mind: If you have been diagnosed with asthma, have been diagnosed with cancer or treated with chemo or radiation within six months of the onset of camp; suffer from cystic fibrosis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis or juvenile multiple sclerosis, please contact your doctor and discuss if attending camp is right for you.
How do I transfer from a June to a July camp?
If you are currently registered for a June camp and need to transfer to a July camp, please follow these steps:

1. Login to your account in our registration system and “cancel” your spots in the June camp.
2. Select the July dates that you wish to attend and register for that camp.

Our registration team will be transferring your deposit payment from your June camp to your new July camp.
Please give us 48 hours to finalize this before it is reflected in your new registration.
What if July camps are cancelled?
If for any reason it becomes unsafe to host your week of summer camp, we will give you at least 30 days notice. The following indicators will guide our summer camp decision, based on state and local guidelines:

1. There are no bans on large group gatherings that would limit our ability to hold camp.
2. There are no travel restrictions domestically throughout the U.S. as we get closer to camp.
3. Medical experts determine that there are no heightened health risks for campers and staff.
What happens if I paid more than my deposit?
We would love for you to join us in July and are happy to transfer any balance to a July camp. If you have paid an amount in addition to your required deposit fees, you have three options:

1. Apply your balance to a July camp
2. Apply your balance to a 2021 camp
3. Request a refund of the amount over your required deposit at
What happened to my BigStuf deposit?
At this time, our deposit and refund policies remain in effect. For the past 10 months we have engaged in extensive planning for the 2020 camp season, and committed deposit funds to resources which must be secured well before camp begins in order to develop and create the incredible experience that BigStuf offers. Unfortunately we are unable to return your deposit. We hope that if possible, your group would consider moving your registration to a later week this summer in July 2020.
What health precautions is BigStuf taking amidst COVID-19?
Our partner hotels and vendors are equipped with precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all attendees following the guidelines and direction of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
What is the deadline to cancel registrations?
The final cancellation deadline for all camp dates is May 22nd. Final payments are due June 4th. As always, you can add or remove spots at any time through the registration system.