Overview: The Registration Assistant helps support all registration and leader environments/activities during camp. There is 1 opening for this position.
- Assist with organizing and maintain leader environments (Leader Lab, Leader Lounge, Lost & Found, and Info Table).
- Assist Leader Relations Coordinator with any needed tasks.
- Assist with set up of Leader Lab including BigStuf production equipment and Orange stage, props, etc.
- Assist with set up of Leader Lounge
- Assist with training of Leader Lab interns
- Greet youth leaders before and during Check-In
- Assist with Day 1 preparation (oversee bags, salvation kits, wristbands)
- Oversee room key pick-up process during Check-In; lead Key Interns and troubleshoot rooming-related issues during Check-In.
- Check-In any last minute or late groups.
- Lead New Leader Tour on Day 1 of each camp
- Assist with set up and production of Day 1 Leader Meeting
- Manage and respond to mass leader texts during camp
- Assist Orange team with Leader Lab sessions
- Assist with troubleshooting in Leader Lab
- Open and close Leader Lounge
- Oversee Leader Lounge intern (cleanliness, organization, equipment (i.e. TV), stock of supplies, and overall atmosphere)
- Assist with management of Info Table during assigned sessions by answering leaders’ and students’ questions and addressing issues (i.e. related to wristbands, simple first aid, etc.)
- Collect and organize results of youth leader surveys
- Oversee Lost & Found Items, respond to Lost & Found requests, gather contact information, mail Lost & Found Items, and charge accounts for shipping costs.
- Manage additional responsibilities that support the ministry of BigStuf; remain flexible as these may be assigned randomly.
Line of Authority:
- The Leader Relations Coordinator makes the ultimate decisions for situations that affect church group/youth leader interactions with BigStuf.
- Can delegate tasks that need to be accomplished for the overall benefit of leaders and leader environments and ensure that tasks are completed well
- Can assist Leader Relations Coordinator with resolving leader complaints and concerns
- Leaders feel welcomed and cared for throughout their camp experience
- Leader environments are maintained, organized, clean, and prepared for all activities including Leader Lab sessions and Day 1 Leader Meeting
- Leader Lab, Leader Lounge, and Registration interns have high level of understanding and execution of tasks
- Majority of feedback from leaders is positive
Other: Additional responsibilities that support the area of leader environments of BigStuf may be assigned.