Overview: Intern Leads are responsible for developing the BigStuf interns into confident and capable leaders by equipping them with leadership skills through serving, intentional community, and discipleship. There are 2 openings for this position.
- Assist in interviewing potential interns
- Assist in training all incoming interns on BigStuf culture, values, code of conduct and intern roles
- Assist in overseeing intern arrival week schedule
- Help to implement leadership development content for Internship Program during camp months
- Manage intern schedules for daily job assignments
- Male Intern Lead will have regular one-on-one’s with male interns, will lead a male intern small group, must compete a mid-summer intern evaluation personally with each female intern
- Intern Leads are responsible for leading meetings (morning or night) for interns
Line of Authority:
- The Intern Director makes ultimate decisions for situations that affect the BigStuf Internship Program
- Can delegate tasks for intern that need to be accomplished for the overall benefit of BigStuf
- Can ensure that interns are completing tasks well and getting to their job on time
- Have the authority to address conflict between interns to ensure the relational well-being of the team
Other: Additional responsibilities to support the BigStuf Internship Program may be assigned.