Overview: The Camp Videographer is responsible for capturing the experience of camp through video on a daily basis. This video will be used for projects such as weekly highlight videos, Instagram videos, and overall b-roll footage. There are 2 openings for this position.
- Weekly Highlight Video:
- During load in & Camp 1, assist video production company to create a Weekly Highlight Video Template.
- Use the template created as an outline for the rest of the summer. Shoot unique footage each camp to replicate in the template.
- Highlight videos are ready to play by Day 4-night sessions.
- Post highlight videos on BigStuf YouTube page directly after the end of each camp.
- B-Roll Footage for Promo Videos:
- While getting shots for the highlight videos, pull aside favorite footage that can be used for promo videos later. We will be able to give these shots to a video production company to use for promo videos.
- Intern Highlight Video:
- Capture footage of interns during training and throughout the summer to create a highlight video to present to them at the end of the summer.
- The intention of this video is to be a heart-felt representation of their time together as a team during the summer.
- Intern Promo Video:
- The intention of this video is to represent our intern program to interested intern applicants.
- Capture b-roll footage of interns during training and throughout the summer, as well as several individual interview videos with current interns.
- Instagram Videos:
- Create 30 short Instagram Videos to use on social media throughout the year.
- Videos will show a variety of camp activities (Day 1 arrival, worship, sessions, rec time, etc.)
- Daily Highlight Videos:
- Aid in the training of interns on capturing and editing B-roll footage.
- Train intern editors (specialty job) on creating the daily videos.
- Create a shot list for daily B-roll footage.
- Maintain and organize the editing suite, company equipment, and software.
Line of Authority:
- Can decide when interns can/cannot leave their duties in the editing suite
- Can delegate tasks that need to be accomplished for video purposes
- Can ensure that interns are completing tasks well
Other: Additional responsibilities to support the Creative Director may be assigned.